We are proud to be a signatory to the General Insurance Code of Practice (Code). The Code outlines the standards that insurers need to deliver. It lets you know what you should expect from your insurance company.
The Code aims to:
- Improve relationships between insurers and their customers
- Give you confidence in the insurance industry
- Help you resolve any disputes about your insurance cover more easily
As insurers, it also guides us on how we should:
- Provide information and education about our products and services
- Respond to catastrophes and disasters
- Resolve any disputes that our customers may have
The Federal Government, insurance companies, consumer groups and the Insurance Council of Australia all support the Code.
If you want to know more about the Code, or you’d like to contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), go to codeofpractice.com.au.
Design and Distribution Policy
Hollard's approach to designing and distributing our products can be found in our Design and Distribution Policy